2017. június 3., szombat

Try to make a doily - Terítő kísérlet

I had a little bit of time, so I tried to make a doily. I found the pattern on pinterest. I can follow the pattern, but the instructions are in russian, so I have to find out the small finesses.
The pattern sais 10 repeats, but at the first try it didn't work very well.
So afterwards I left a little bit longer gaps between the rings in the edge row. It worked. Now I can go to the second row of the doily.


Kipróbáltam egy orosz nyelvű mintát a Pinterestről, és mivel már a cirill betűket sem ismerem fel, a rajzra kellett hagyatkoznom. Így az instrukciók nélkül,  akadnak kisebb gigszerek. A kis terítő belső körét 10 ismétlés teszi ki, de első próbálkozásra túl szorosra húztam az egységek közötti távolságot. Még egyszer nekifogtam, egy kicsit nagyobb réssel ezúttal, így már működött. Jöhet a következő kör.



3 megjegyzés:

  1. I hope it goes smoothly now, it'll be slow if you have to keep redoing rounds! Looks good so far.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Nagyon szép kezdet, kíváncsian várom a folytatást. Ezzel a középpel van nekem is munkám, ezért várom a Tiédet, hátha másképp folytatódik :-) Szeretem ezt az íven gyűrűs megoldást.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. I have tried several of these patterns that are on Pinterest, they can be hard without words that explain how much gap to leave etc.,
    We pin chicks enjoy trying the things on Pinterest but sometimes it's a guessing game
    I hope the rest if the pattern works out it looks interesting so far

    VálaszTörlés

Related Posts with Thumbnails